Due to shortages in the supply chain, this product may experience extended lead times.
The BEST HPA engine on the market
- winner of the Popular Airsoft Players' Choice Award 2 years in a row -
Whether you are new to High Pressure Air or an experienced veteran, the Inferno GEN 2 has the unmatched performance, reliability, flexibility, and durability to optimize your Airsoft experience.
The GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. Over the past couple years since we launched the SMP, multiple other companies saw the value of this type of technology and have attempted to replicate its performance. The Gen2 once again leaves everyone far behind.
The GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the "open bolt problem". It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc... and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency over our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%. Here are a few highlights!
- Patent Pending independent poppet and nozzle design
- Hybrid design allows pause between bb loading and bb firing
- Improves hop up performance with a wide range of stock and aftermarket options
- Still uses Wolverine Airsoft's Patent Pending Imbalanced Poppet
- Backwards compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft electronics.
- Still uses bullet proof direct solenoid fired design
- NO ADDITIONAL CRITICAL ORINGS--> No negative impact on reliability!
- Estimated 10-15% efficiency improvement
- Input Pressure: 60-140PSI (Use with STORM Regulator for best performance!)
- Output Energy: 1-3J Adjustable (build dependent)
- ROF: 5-35RPS Adjustable
- Battery Input: JST 6-9V
- Dwell: Fully Adjustable
- Electronics: Compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft Electronics
ALREADY HAVE AN SMP, GEN 1 INFERNO OR HYDRA? CLICK HERE FOR THE UPGRADE KIT
*System requires a 7.4v LiPo battery (not included in package)
THIRD PARTY REVIEW
COMPLETE INSTALLATION VIDEO
GREAT LONG RANGE GAME PLAY WITH THE GEN 2 INFERNO
Inferno: GEN 2
- Product Code: NFR-CA-012
- Availability: In Stock