Already have a Gen 1 Inferno, Hydra or SMP? Upgrade to Gen 2 performance today for a fraction of the cost of purchasing a new system. Simply swap the valve and electronics over to the Gen 2 Inferno body and you are ready to rock!
Please specify nozzle type at checkout. Note: a new change with Inferno GEN 2 is that the M4 and M249 nozzles are identical, so an M249 upgrade kit will include a nozzle labeled as M4.
Please note: We now offer the Upgrade Kit in a Standard option, with the Standard Grip Line (NFR-CA-012-UKS), or a Plus option, with our original FGL (NFR-CA-012-UKP).
- Patent Pending independent poppet and nozzle design
- Hybrid design allows pause between bb loading and bb firing
- Improves hop up performance with a wide range of stock and aftermarket options
- Still uses Wolverine Airsoft's Patent Pending Imbalanced Poppet
- Backwards compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft electronics.
- Still uses bullet proof direct solenoid fired design
- NO ADDITIONAL CRITICAL ORINGS--> No negative impact on reliability!
- Estimated 10-15% efficiency improvement
- Can be ordered with pre-installed nozzle of your choice!
- Input Pressure: 60-140PSI (Use with STORM Regulator for best performance!)
- Output Engergy: 1-3J Adjustable (build dependent)
- ROF: 5-35RPS Adjustable
- Battery Input: JST 6-9V
- Dwell: Fully Adjustable
- Electronics: Compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft Electronics
*All orders with Wolverine Airsoft are custom built-to-order. Upon successful payment of all charges, our production and
logistics departments will ship your order within 24 to 72 business hours; any deviation from this time-frame will be
clearly communicated by Wolverine Airsoft.
The GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. Over the past couple years since we launched the SMP, multiple other companies saw the value of this type of technology and have attempted to replicate its performance. The Gen2 once again leaves everyone far behind.
The GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the "open bolt problem". It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc... and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency over our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%. Here are a few highlights!
THIRD PARTY REVIEW
DETAILED INSTALLATION VIDEO
GREAT LONG RANGE GAME PLAY WITH THE GEN2 INFERNO
Inferno: GEN 2 Upgrade Kit
- Product Code: NFR-CA-012-UK
- Availability: In Stock